From mint and Kelly to forest and olive, greens of all shades are the get of spring. (And with St. Patrick’s Day coming, it doesn’t hurt to tap into your Irish side.)
1. Escada Born in Paradise Eau de Toilette, $59
With hints of green apple and watermelon, a spritz of this fragrance will make you feel like you’re on a Hawaiian vacation every day.
2. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser, $28
Thanks to yummy ingredients like grape extract, sage and chamomile, this 99 percent–natural cleanser leaves even sensitive skin fresh and clean.
3. Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Spring Buds, $18
This creamy, pistachio-hued polish is a garden-inspired spring must-have.
4. NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Porter, $25
We can think of nothing better than a gorgeous smoky eye using this mysterious deep forest green shadow.
5. Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in Clinic, $20
Get a quick and incredibly easy head-turning look with just a swipe of this bright waterproof pencil across the lid.
6. Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara in Green, $23
Your friends will be green with envy when you bat your lashes coated in this extra lengthening and highly pigmented mascara.
7. NARS Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner in Puerta del Sol, $24
Spice up any look with NARS’ super long-lasting 12-hour liner in sparkling Kelly green.
8. Physicians Formula Conceal Rx Concealer in Soft Green, $9.50
It may seem crazy, but you can say goodbye to any redness in the complexion with this brilliant color-correcting concealer.
9. Formula X for Sephora Superwatts nail polish in Lightning, $12.50
Add a dash of glitz to short, rounded nails for a chic and festive result.
10. Sephora Collection Retractable Kabuki Brush, $18
Add a pop of color to your on-the-go beauty routine by packing this retractable bright emerald kabuki brush.
11. Olivina Classic Olive Hand Crème, $17
Get rid of dry, cracked skin—don’t forget those elbows!—by moisturizing with a thick crème made in part with hand-pressed olive oil and shea butter.
12. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quad in Gutsy Green, $10
Enlist this quad of statement-making greens when a multi-tonal eye is the goal. —Danielle Lewis
Tags: cosmetics, makeup